Live in a bustling area of Tampa at Bell Channelside and go explore all the great food of the city.
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentTampaBay.com or any of our advertising partners.
Tampa has always been known as a city full of culinary delights, and there's sure to be new and mouth-watering places convenient to your Tampa apartment.
Whether you're into healthy bites, comfort food, or something totally new and unique, here's a list of some of our city's most exciting eateries in your neighborhood!
- Bare Naked Kitchen– Located on Henderson Ave, this bistro offers fresh ingredients at affordable prices. Already rated 5 stars, don't miss the variety of cauliflower crust pizzas, giant salads, and homemade dips.
- Counter Culture – Close to Bayshore Blvdin the heart of Palma Ceia, this elegant take on a traditional diner has a huge patio, craft cocktails, and fresh seafood. Check out the lobster tostada, the smoked ricotta ravioli, or the decadent caramelized foie gras.
- Main Course – A laid back and veteran-owned joint close to the MacDill Air Force Base, the welcoming brunch-centric menu has something for everyone. Lobster and Red Velvet pancakes with Champagne Syrup is one of their tastiest specialties.
Downtown/ Ybor/ Davis Island
- Ybor City Vegan Deli– If you're looking for delectable vegan cuisine, your dreams have come true with this new establishment. Offering sandwiches, brunch wraps, baked goods, burgers, and more, you can rest easy that everything is plant-based and delicious.
- Palazzo Pizza – Just moments from Downtown in Hyde Park, you can enjoy all of your pizzeria favorites like antipasti, meatballs, and of course plenty of delightful pizza. From traditional margherita to a Sicilian slab or a classic white pie, you'll come back again and again.
- Bayou Bodega – Nestled on the main drag of charming Davis Island, this Caribbean café and natural wine bar is a superb choice for a classy date night. Start with escargot in garlic butter and accompany that with roast pork, jambalaya, or mussels simmered in whole cream.
- Haiku – Full of beautiful people and Instagram-worthy dishes, this Asian-fusion dining concept in Downtownalso has an innovative menu. Sample sushi treats like the volcano roll and wood-fired lobster roll, or head directly for the Wagyu steak.
- Babushka's – Their Temple Terrace location is so hot that they've opened a new location on Platt Street. This is comfort food at its very finest – try the savory blinchiki and farmer's cheese pierogis – or you can get hoity toity with caviar, smoked salmon, and Chicken Kiev.
- SweetFish Co – If you had a rough night, go get something good for your body at SweetFish on North Tampa St. Dive into poke bowls, smoothies, açaí and detox shots, and chill outside on their relaxing patio.
- Xtreme Tacos– A new icon of the Seminole Heights neighborhood, get ready for out of this world and super-affordable fresh Mexican delights. Try the ever-popular carnitas, traditional chicken and carne asada, or blackened grouper in your tacos and giant burritos.
- Corner Club– Formerly one of Tampa's legendary dive bars, the Corner Club is now a comfy, no-frills place to chill for coffee, cocktails, and simple yet exquisite food. Chill out with a charcuterie board, fresh smoked fish dip, or sample the knock-out breakfast menu.
- Red Star Live – Featuring a full bar as well as a menu of imaginative takes on bar food staples, the Red Star also has a huge outdoor deck and stages for live music. Chow down on Cajun shrimp, giant wings, the Yuengling-marinated burger, or healthier naan bread sandos.
- Gangchu – Melding Korean cuisine with Tampa's love of chicken and beer, this charming little diner serves up awesome food with a smile. Gangchu is also open for Saturday and Sunday brunch with dishes like spicy chicken and grits and the Tornado Potato.
No matter which neighborhoodyou call home, there are sure to be new places to explore and taste near your Tampa apartment. Keep checking RentTampaBayfor more ideas on how to have fun and live your best life in this beautiful community.