The Palms at Ashley Oaks
Situated in the heart of North Tampa just minutes from white sandy beaches, The Palms at Ashley Oaks offers resort-style living with all the comforts of home. With a wealth of nearby entertainment options, residents can enjoy a day of shopping at the University Mall, catch a Bulls football game at the University of South Florida, or hike and canoe at Lettuce Lake Conservation Park. When you want a day to relax at home, you can bask in the sun from a cozy lounge chair or cool off with a refreshing dip in the community's sparkling swimming pool.
Visit The Palms at Ashley Oaks today to make this beautiful community your new home!
- Centrally located near I-275, USF, the University Mall, and beautiful sandy beaches
- Take a refreshing dip in the sparkling swimming pool or catch some rays from a comfy lounge chair on the sun deck
- Explore all North Tampa has to offer with access to public transportation just outside the community
- Surf the web or check emails with ease right from the community business center
- Palms at Ashley Oaks is a pet-friendly community! Call the leasing office for details.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Choose from a variety of spacious, uniquely designed 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans
- Live a life of luxury with stylish wood-style flooring and plush carpeting
- Make delicious, home-cooked meals from your fully-equipped kitchen with easy-to-use electric appliances
- Get warm and cozy by the fire with private, in-unit fireplaces
- Laundry is made easy with a 24-hour, resident-only clothes care center
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable TV Available
- Pest Control
- Emergency Maintenance
- Dogs (call for details)
- Wood Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Garden Style
- Shower in Bathroom
- Bathtub in Bathroom
- Modular Air Conditioning
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Computer Lab
- Wireless Internet in Common Areas
- Business Center