The Palms at Ashley Oaks
Situated in the heart of North Tampa just minutes from white sandy beaches, The Palms at Ashley Oaks offers resort-style living with all the comforts of home. With a wealth of nearby entertainment options, residents can enjoy a day of shopping at the University Mall, catch a Bulls football game at the University of South Florida, or hike and canoe at Lettuce Lake Conservation Park. When you want a day to relax at home, you can bask in the sun from a cozy lounge chair or cool off with a refreshing dip in the community's sparkling swimming pool.
Visit The Palms at Ashley Oaks today to make this beautiful community your new home!
- Centrally located near I-275, USF, the University Mall, and beautiful sandy beaches
- Take a refreshing dip in the sparkling swimming pool or catch some rays from a comfy lounge chair on the sun deck
- Explore all North Tampa has to offer with access to public transportation just outside the community
- Surf the web or check emails with ease right from the community business center
- Palms at Ashley Oaks is a pet-friendly community! Call the leasing office for details.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Choose from a variety of spacious, uniquely designed 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans
- Live a life of luxury with stylish wood-style flooring and plush carpeting
- Make delicious, home-cooked meals from your fully-equipped kitchen with easy-to-use electric appliances
- Get warm and cozy by the fire with private, in-unit fireplaces
- Laundry is made easy with a 24-hour, resident-only clothes care center
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (813) 437-9332 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Cable TV Available
- Pest Control
- Emergency Maintenance
- Dogs (call for details)
- Wood Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Garden Style
- Shower in Bathroom
- Bathtub in Bathroom
- Modular Air Conditioning
- Laundry Facilities On-site
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
- Computer Lab
- Wireless Internet in Common Areas
- Business Center
The University of South Florida (USF) has long been a significant force in the Tampa community. The students, faculty, and staff who contribute to the local economy have also contributed to the area's culture and personality. Apartments in the USF area serve not only students, but also young faculty, medical professionals, and post-baccalaureate students. Convenient to the rest of Tampa, the USF area offers that college-town feel, within the context of the rest of the city. USF area apartments appeal to people who love that university atmosphere, even if they're not affiliated with the university.Learn more about USF
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentTampaBay.com or any of our advertising partners.