Lark on 42nd
Lark on 42nd offers fully furnished 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments minutes from the University of South Florida campus and on the Bull Runner shuttle bus route. This student-oriented apartment community has everything you need to live a well-rounded lifestyle with a 24-hour fitness center, study rooms on every floor, and an outdoor courtyard perfect for entertaining friends.
Inside of the apartments, you'll take advantage of luxury features like hardwood-style flooring, quartz counter tops, and a private bathroom and walk-in closet for every single resident!
- Prime location less than a 15 minute walk to The University of South Florida campus with 2 USF Bull Runner Shuttle stops right out front and Felicitous Coffee Shop connected to the lobby.
- Change your setting and hang out with friends in the amenity courtyard featuring fire pits, outdoor kitchen, hammock garden, corn hole, ping pong, and plenty of seating for hosting a group!
- Stay fit in the 24-hour fitness center with pool/courtyard views and top-notch equipment including treadmills, 30 free weights, boxing, rowing, weight training, and ellipticals.
- 6-Story, controlled access (key fob) apartment building with interior, temperature controlled hallways, elevators and adjacent parking garage where you can conveniently park on your floor!
- Stay on top of your classes with 6 study rooms (one on each floor) and media lab with access to Mac and PC computers and free printing on the first floor.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Apartments are individually leased (so you're only responsible for your portion of the rent), roommate matching is available, and rent includes cable, high-speed internet, furniture, water, and electricity (with cap).
- Airy, open-concept common areas feature sleek wood-style flooring and come fully furnished including a Flat Panel HDTV Smart TV, soundbar, and subwoofer.
- Luxury kitchens feature quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliance package, under the cabinet lighting, and kitchen islands.
- Every bedroom includes a private bathroom, walk-in closet, and modern furniture package which includes a memory foam mattress, bed frame with storage space underneath, and desk with chair
- Controlled access buildings with electronic key fob access to apartment front doors and individually keyed bedroom doors.
The USF Area
The University of South Florida (USF) has long been a significant force in the Tampa community. The students, faculty, and staff who contribute to the local economy have also contributed to the area's culture and personality. Apartments in the USF area serve not only students, but also young faculty, medical professionals, and post-baccalaureate students. Convenient to the rest of Tampa, the USF area offers that college-town feel, within the context of the rest of the city. USF area apartments appeal to people who love that university atmosphere, even if they're not affiliated with the university.Learn more about The USF Area
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentTampaBay.com or any of our advertising partners.
Introducing the Virtual Front Desk
Times are changing and now more than ever it's important that we all do our part to flatten the curve.
Need to talk to a team member? No problem. We're still here.
Check out the new ways you can reach us below.
- Our office hours are the same - but we're switching to appointment only.
- Call - You can reach us at the phone number provided by RentTampaBay.
- Email - You can reach our team via email by filling out the contact form to Check Availability, Ask A Question, or Schedule a (Virtual) Tour.
- Zoom - Meet with us face-to-face, just call or click to schedule an appointment.
- FaceTime Tours - Video conference with us. Just call or click to schedule an appointment.