Anchor Riverwalk is a brand-new upscale apartment community redefining luxury apartment living in Downtown Tampa. These pet-friendly Downtown Tampa apartments feature a variety of studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans with designer finishes, gourmet kitchens, and breathtaking city views. This combined with Anchor Riverwalk’s sophisticated and contemporary styling, cutting-edge resident amenities, and easy walkability to premium shopping, dining, and nightlife, makes these apartments in Downtown Tampa the perfect place to live, work, and play.
Our centralized Downtown Tampa location puts you within an easy commute to some of Tampa’s top employers including Publix Super Markets, Raymond James Financial, BayCare Health System, and the University of South Florida. You also won’t have to go far to find fun and excitement near our apartments in Downtown Tampa.
- Lounge under shaded cabanas, enjoy a nap in one of the hammocks or take a dip in one of the two luxury pools including an infinity-edge pool.
- No need for a gym membership, this 24-hour Matrix 7xi Lateral X's fitness center includes Fitness on Demand, as well as yoga and spin studios.
- Become one with nature: relax in the Zen garden or take a paddleboard or kayak out with free community rentals.
- Get together with neighbors or friends at the clubhouse or head to the open-air skylounge for panoramic views of downtown.
- Private parking garage with direct-controlled access and personal floor access. Enjoy climate-controlled bike storage options as well.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Modern apartments feature open-concept floor plans with spacious living areas and large windows to allow for plenty of natural light.
- Gourmet kitchens feature stainless steal appliances, kitchen islands with pendant lighting and stylish granite or quartz countertops.
- Spa inspired bathrooms offer plenty of storage to stay organized and may include glass enclosed showers.
- Stylish plank wood-style flooring is featured throughout the apartments with 9 foot ceilings and designer lighting fixtures.
- Select apartments include private patios and balconies with views of downtown Tampa and the Riverwalk.
Floor Plans & Pricing
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
Some amenities may only be available in select apartments.
for details on which amenities are included in your favorite floor plan.
Internet, Cable & Utilities
- Dogs (call for details)
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Walk-in Closet
- Storage Space
- Shower in Bathroom
- Bathtub in Bathroom
- Smoke Free Buildings
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Club House
- Picnic Area
- Resort-style Pool
- Game Room
- Controlled Access
- Business Center
- Coffee Bar
- City View
- Water View
- St Petersburg Collegiate High School
Downtown Tampa undoubtedly represents the commercial center of the city. Professionals who want an easy commute to work often choose apartments in Channelside or on Harbor Island, which are both minutes from the center of downtown. Downtown Tampa apartment living provides residents with easy access to the entire city, along with surrounding areas and Pinellas County. For those who truly want all of Tampa at their fingertips, apartments in downtown Tampa are the perfect choice.Learn more about Downtown Tampa
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentTampaBay.com or any of our advertising partners.