Dakota is a creative problem-solver who gets fired up about making a difference in the community through public relations and communications. Fueled by these passions, she has worked in digital marketing, non-profit public relations, fundraising, content creation, social media strategy and market research. She loves using her experience to build meaningful, lasting relationships. As a part of the iLS Network team, she gets to do just that by connecting clients and renters to help them find an apartment that best matches their lifestyle and budget.
As a Digital Content Strategist, Dakota increases brand awareness with digital content, research and SEO. She loves to unleash her creative side by thinking of new ways to simplify and improve the apartment hunting process. Dakota knows from experience that loving where you live is essential to happiness. She strives to make finding a new residence more exciting and less daunting. After all, there's really nothing better than connecting people with an apartment that fulfills their needs and feels like home.
Dakota graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in journalism. Go Gators! Having also grown up in Central Florida, Dakota understands what makes living in the Sunshine State so wonderful – the Pub sub, Disney, Southern sweet tea and sandy beaches! In her free time, you may find her floating down one of Florida's many natural springs, scalloping, playing with her pups or snuggling down with a good book.
Fun Facts about Dakota:
- She's a bit of an adrenaline junkie! She loves roller coasters and has been sky diving, zip lining and parasailing.
- She's a true believer in Disney magic. She even used to work at Animal Kingdom in Market Research.
- She has three fur babies and loves volunteering at her local animal shelter.
- Her dream is to travel the world. She hopes to immerse herself in new cultures, explore the sights and taste authentic, local foods.
- Apartment must haves: high ceilings, storage space, central A/C